IMPORTANT – PLEASE TAKE TIME TO READ
- Keep your dog on a lead at all times unless told otherwise by an Instructor.
- Do not let your dog foul the Agility or Obedience area if possible.
- All dog mess must be cleaned up and taken to the ‘POO’ bin provided.
- Small children must be under adult supervision at all times and not allowed to roam on the training field or premises
- Please do not enter the training areas without permission.
- When driving into or leaving the site please be aware this is a farm track where you will encounter horses, children and other dogs. Also beware of traffic and horses coming around the corner and please drive very slowly. There are speed restrictions along the track, please observe these at all times.
- All training is done at your own risk and everyone entering our premise does so at their own risk. Although every effort is made to ensure no accidents take place, there is always an element of risk involved when dealing with dogs.
- CCE and its employees will not be held liable for any injury whatsoever occurring on our premises caused by any means.
- Please ensure that you are fit enough to do certain amounts of double time (running) and agility. If at any time you feel that the training is too physical, please do drop out and take a break.
- We train outside in all weathers in our farm fields. Please ensure you are dressed appropriately for the weather and the conditions which change daily. Please wear appropriate footwear at all times, ie flat rubber soled boots or trainers (no sandals or flip flops or long flappy skirts/coats please)
- By way of risk assessment, if the weather conditions are not favourable, we advise that you may stop at any time during a training session, and that if you continue it is at your own risk.
- Only one member of the family is permitted to train with their dog at a time. Other family members may come and watch
- Please do not use any of the equipment unsupervised or without permission, especially the agility equipment.
- Please contact us to let us know if you are unable to attend your lesson – your instructor will be waiting for you.
- Payments for all classes are non-refundable. It is up to you to attend. With regard to puppy courses – if you are unable to attend a lesson we will endeavour to arrange a “catch-up” session. We do not carry lessons over.
Please remember to bring the following each week:
Dog!, lead (ideally about 4ft long – no extendable leads please), “High value” Treats (cheese/
cooked sausages/cooked chicken etc), Toy (wallet/pencil case, prey dummy that you can put